Tuesday 4 April 2017

WINTER HELGA


Cute little Helga is a Polkadoodles digi stamp, called Helga Hippo For You, and I have coloured her with ProMarkers.  The frame around her is a Spellbinders die.  My paper and the message tag are from the Echo Park I Love Family pack.  The flowers are all Petaloo.  I have added a Krafters Corner lace strip.  The feathers are from Shamrock Craft and the metal corner embellishment is from Myartc.  I have added a Bo Bunny metal rose charm to the bow, and a few little pearls. 




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge #184: Embellish It!
Artistic Inspirations Challenge 176: Anything Goes  I didn't use the optional theme of Easter
Creative Ladybirds Challenge 25: Anything Goes (Just for fun)
Crafty Girls Creations Challenge 35: Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #40: Anything Goes

and since I used a Polkadoodles image:

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Week 12: Anything Goes
Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Week 13: Anything Goes

The rest of my cards can be seen on my Pinterest page





10 comments:

  1. Such an adorable and lovely card, Linda! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful Helga creation! Love the fab deep colours you've chosen and the feathers are a lovely addition!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! I love the hippo and the feathers are beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous fun card!¬ Thank you so much for sharing at Fussy & Fancy and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely cute card thanks for sharing with CLC Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card, pretty colours and beautifully embellished.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card with an adorable hippo. A lovey design and those flowers and feathers look great. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've done a grand job with Helga. Good luck in 'Anything Goes at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cute image and beautiful embellishments.Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!