Sunday 18 June 2017

A SHABBY CHIC CHRISTMAS


Today's card was a fairly quick make for me, as there was no stamping or colouring involved.  My papers (including the image) are from the Maja Design Vintage Frost Basics pack.  I have distressed all the edges and curled the bottom left corner.  I have added a strip of lace, pearls, ribbon and flowers.  That's it!  I SO love Maja Design paper!!



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting When We Can Challenge #146: Shabby Chic
Creative Knockouts Challenge #198: Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude Challenge 28: Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #46: Anything Goes

That's it from me for today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

You can see more of my cards on my Pinterest page

Linda

2 comments:

  1. Love the shabby chic look. The papers are beautiful. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are having a head start on your Christmas card, greatly done! TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!