Friday 9 June 2017

HIPPIE CHIC


For this card I have used a Paper Shelter digi called Hippie Chic, and coloured it with ProMarkers.  My papers are from the Sherri Baldy Rainbow Dreamz, and Hunkydory Over The Rainbow packs.  My flowers are mostly Prima.  I've also added 2 different lace/ribbons, 2 little flower charms and a peace sign brad. 



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



You can see the rest of my cards on my Pinterest page.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Linda

9 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, all the colours and bits, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a happy, hippy chicky! Great fussy cutting too. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation, love all the flowers. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. CraftyNatalie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I love most about your cards is that you embrace the theme and add all these lovely embellishments and papers to complement your beautifully coloured stamp. The whole card is a work of art. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is beautiful. The colours and flowers are so stunning - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the hippy image-brings back memories although I didn't have a violin lol-beautiful flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just looking again and I even had the lace up boots
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!