Friday 2 June 2017

PETS' CHRISTMAS


I need to make a series of Christmas cards for pet owners, and I have this fantastic Hunkydory Little Book of Festive Furry Friends that I intend to use as toppers for my cards.  I originally chose a lime green border around the white embossed paper and the picture, but it just looked odd, so I used a blue ProMarker to change the colour.

I have added a Santa and snowman ribbon, 2 Dress It Up buttons, 2 pairs of Jolee's mittens, 3 Papermania shimmer domes, and a Dovecraft sentiment.  This card is decidedly plain compared to most of what I do, and I had to hold back that urge to 'add more!'.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Winter Wonderland Challenge: Hats and/or Scarves


Creative Craft Cottage Challenge #88: Include and Animal
Crafting with Dragonflies Challenge #81: Animals Happy 4th Birthday!


Crafty Animals Challenge #3: Anything Animal Goes

Thanks so much for popping by to have a look!

The rest of my cards can be seen on my Pinterest page.

Linda

4 comments:

  1. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are organised making Christmas cards already. Your card is so cheerful and happy. Love the pets and snowman card topper, mittens and beautiful ribbon. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!