Friday 23 June 2017

SHABBY SUMMER ROSES


This card is for my daughter-in-law's birthday.  My papers come from the Maja Design Vintage Autumn Basics pack, and I have distressed the edges.  I love the soft look of these papers!  I have used two strips of lace, a pearl twisted ribbon and assorted roses, with random pearls dotted around.  The little frame is resin, left plain.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Moving Along With The Times Challenge 48: English Country Garden: Roses
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: June

Thanks so much for stopping by to have a look!

You can see more of my cards on my Pinterest page

Linda

9 comments:

  1. WOW this is amazing, What a stunning card, Love the antique feel. Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful Linda - gorgeous shabby chic card - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW stunning shabby chic card,beautiful papers and gorgeous embellishments,love the little frame
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is pretty! I love the flowers and lace - such a feminine card! Brilliant! Thanks for playing at MAWTT, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card; love all the detail and soft colors!
    Thanks for entering the D2BA June Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card. I absolutely love shabby chic. Thank you so much for playing with us A Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper!
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lin your card is gorgeous. All the details are stunning...lace, frame and papers. And the flowers are fantastic!!! Love..Love..Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda, this card is beautiful and so very elegant. Love every aspect of it. Thank you for the great inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this card is so pretty! I love how you've used the lace, papers and pearls to add different textures (something I am very into a the moment). The vintage look is so beautiful which the pastel colour theme goes with so well! Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT, Emma (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!