Sunday 6 August 2017

COLOURFUL BUSINESSMAN


FINALLY I am getting back to working on my 'male stash'!  I have made a few cards since I last posted, but they've had to be made in secret and kept hidden, because the recipients keep a close eye on my crafting creations, and I didn't want them to see them prematurely.  

This is the 2nd time I have made a card using this gorgeous Paper Shelter stamp, called Businessman.    He has been coloured with ProMarkers.  I decided to make this card bold and bright, but simple.  I had someone specific in mind - a family friend who is studying to be a Chartered Accountant (hence the 'accounting' type paper choice).  My papers are from the Bo Bunny Journal Collection Pack.  The laptop was cut on the Cameo.  The calculator, pen and pencil are Jolee's stickers, and the sentiment tag is an Atrwrap sticker, with a peel-off sticker message.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter Summer Break 2 week challenge: Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge 340: Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #134: Celebrate!
Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #200: Anything Goes

Thank you so much for stopping by to have a look!  Hopefully it won't take me as long to create the next one!  You can see more of my cards on my Pinterest page.

Linda 

5 comments:

  1. Great masculine card love the image-fabulous colouring and great design with the banners
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very original card. I love the image and the total design. Great job! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations. Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous masculine card! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Challenges.
    Mary (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, loving your layout, great colours.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - what a great card. Very fun and colorful!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!