Tuesday 15 August 2017

FLOWER FAIRY


This weekend I went on a bit of a shopping spree at Time for Tea Designs.  I already had this gorgeous digi, called Flower Fairy, but I couldn't resist buying a few more.  They are just SO cute!

I have coloured her with ProMarkers.  My papers and the sentiment are from the Heartfelt Creations Wildwood Cottage collection.  The 4 butterflies are a set of dies by Cheery Lynn Designs.  The flowers are 49 and Market; Tim Holtz and Prima.  I've also added some cheesecloth, lace and a border of pearls around the image.  





I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: 

Moving Along With the Times Challenge 51: Things that fly
Love To Scrap CB#100: Kidz Rule!
Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #201: Anything Goes


Creative Craft Cottage Challenge #93: Add a Butterfly
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 1733: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by for a look!

Linda

7 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet, colourful and gorgeous card Linda

    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT for our 'Things That Fly' Challenge

    Crafty smiles

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda,
    what a very wonderful card and your design is so pretty.
    Love the wonderful image, flowers, and the gorgeous butterflies.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card with lovely detail. I love the image. Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda , I love those flowers . I always enjoy looking at your blog as you add such detailed photos .
    Jenix

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable and OH, so gorgeous!! That fairy is just so cute and your papers and embellishments are so beautiful!! Stunning card all around! Thanks for playing with LTSCB and Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you have framed this little lady!

    Thanks for plaing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!