Wednesday 8 November 2017

PET LOVER'S CHRISTMAS 2017 9


Every time I think I'm close to finishing the pet-focussed Christmas cards on my list, the person who asked for them requests a few more!  She is sending me photographs of the fur babies I need to replicate as close as possible.

For this card I used another freebie colouring page image from Super Colouring.  My paper is from the DCWV Elegant Holiday pack, with a border of gold mirrored card.  The baubles are Create Christmas stickers, to which I've added KaiserCraft gold Pearl String and ribbon bows.  

The gorgeous frame kitty is peering out of, is a Jeanine's Art die cut.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Show Us Your Pussies Cats Only Challenge #24: Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage Challenge #99: Buttons and/or bows (bows)
Crafty Friends Challenge 70: Christmas

Thanks so much for stopping by for a look!

Linda 

5 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous card and your colouring is beautiful :-) Thank you for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE
    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kitty and I love that frame. So striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats and christmas trees they always get tangled up and through the frame it looks like this kitty is also tangeled up. hihi Thank you for playing along with our Christmas Challenge at Crafty Friends.

    xx Grietje
    Grietje's Kaartenhoekje
    Crafty Friends DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!