Wednesday 6 December 2017

PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY CHALLENGE #358: ANYTHING GOES


This is my first card as a member of the Design Team at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges, and I am honoured to be part of this great challenge, and amongst such talented designers!



Little Blue Button Stamps are sponsoring our challenge this week.  They are giving away a $10 gift voucher for their online store.

I got to use Solo Charlie on my card.  I coloured her with markers.  This stamp spoke to my heart the moment I saw her... because I'm certain I still have that dress hidden away in my cupboard from 20 years ago, and I still wear the shoes!  

My papers are from the DCWV Glam Rock stack.  The guitar is a Little B dimensional sticker, and the light is a Jolee's dimensional sticker.  The gem swirls are Bella! Bling.  The little music note and treble clef are Ribtex.  They were gold, but I used Prima Metallique Wax to make them silver instead.  My flowers are Green Tara, and I've also added a ribbon and bow.





To enter the challenge, head on over to the blog, and while you're there, check out what the rest of the Design Team have created for your inspiration, and be sure to have a look through the gorgeous images at Little Blue Button!

Thanks for popping by for a look!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

My Besties Spanish Challenge #42: Anything Goes

The Paper Nest Dolls December Challenge: Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy December Challenge: Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #271: Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door Dec 5-11: Anything Goes

Linda 

13 comments:

  1. Stunning card Linda, I love it!
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this card Linda
    I love to play Keyboard as I was 17 and play the music for the farewell party on my school
    and this little lady remind me self hehe LOL
    cute lady great coloring her hair and her dress..
    love the added of the Guitare and the lamp there..
    Stunning card..may Favorite..
    many thanks for playing along with us at ATSM this time
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. would be so so happy if you like to visiting my DT card back Linda..
      big hugs
      Monika

      Delete
  3. This is such a wonderful card Linda.
    Love the digi, the papers and your colorchoice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeee The guitar !! A wonderful creation !! Its. gorgeous!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
    Through The Craft Room Door
    this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    DT member at TTCRD
    Cicci With The Pen {Welcome to follow my blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovingball the detail. it all works so well together. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Wow! Wow! Incredible colouring! Love the colours you used. Lovely stamp and layout and stickers. Love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, I love all your details! Thank you for your participation in My Besties Spanish Ruth DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hermoso proyecto gracias por participar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. SUPER CUTE, SUPER COOL card!
    LOVE your GROOVY image and FABULOUS colouring, the embellishments finish of your design perfectly!
    Thank you for sharing with us at the My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog and wishing you the best of luck with your entry :)
    PS - congratulations on joining the Penny's DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at WD xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!